Monday, November 14, 2011

MusiCares Music Blogger of the Year Contest

A little over a month ago, I wrote an article to be entered as the Music Blogger of the Year contest.  MusiCares, which is part of the Grammy Foundation - yes THE GRAMMYs - is holding the contest. The winner gets to be on the red carpet interviewing celebrities & cover the Music Person of the Year. This year's Music Person of the Year is Paul McCartney. Here is the link to the article I wrote.

Here's a "WOW" moment - I'm one of six finalists! Not only that, I'm the only one from Kentucky.  The group handpicked their top 6 entries. The main winner is decided via voting by fans.  That's where I need your help.

How to vote:
Thank you in advance! The contest ends November 30th so be sure to tell your friends. Please also take the time donate to MusiCares as they help provide assistance to musicians who might not have insurance, etc. It is a VERY worthwhile charity to be a part o.