Thursday, March 27, 2014

Quirky Country Music Song Day

Today is Quirky Country Music Song Day...got to love these little mini-holidays.  While going through my song catalog trapped up in my little brain, I thought of these titles to celebrate:

  • May the Bird of Paradise Fly Up Your Nose
  • Dropkick Me Jesus through the Goal Post of Life
  • It's Hard to Kiss the Lips at Night that Chew Your A-- All Day Long
  • She Got the Goldmine, I got the Shaft
  • You Can't Roller Skate in a Buffalo Herd
  • You're the Reason Our Kids are Ugly
  • If My Nose was Running Money Honey, I'd Blow it All on You
  • Give Me 40 Acres and I'll Turn This Thing Around
  • Flying Purple People Eater
  • Gonna Hire a Wino to Decorate Our Home
  • Dixie Rose Deluxe’s Honky-Tonk, Feed Store, Gun Shop, Used Car, Beer, Bait, BBQ, Barber Shop, Laundromat
  • Billy's Got His Beer Goggles On
  • Did I Shave My Legs for This
  • Get Your Biscuits in the Oven & Your Buns in the Bed
  • Big Balls in Cowtown
  • Thank God & Greyhound You're Gone
  • There's 5 Pounds of Possum in My Headlights Tonight
  • Mississippi Squirrel Revival
  • Watermelon Crawl
  • Red Solo Cup
  • Dirty Old Egg-Sucking Dog
  • Honky Tonk Badonkadonk
  • Fist City
  • If I Said You Had a Beautiful Body, Would You Hold it Against Me
  • Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off
  • I Don't Need No Rocking Chair
I'll continue to add to the list as I come across some more quirky song titles.  Feel free to comment here or over on Facebook of your favorite quirky song titles!