Friday, February 14, 2014

Latest Interviews Roundup

I have been very fortunate to have been able to interview some of my favorite musicians over the years.  Here are my latest interviews that have been published.  Be on the lookout for a few more coming soon.
 
 
 
Marty Stuart on the preservation of country music
This was a real treat as we spoke about RS Guitarworks (Winchester, KY company), as well as his HUGE country music memorabilia collection, hair style tips, and his love for performing.  Check out that interview by clicking here.
 
Rhonda Vincent on her personal sense of style in clothing and music
Bluegrass musician Rhonda Vincent was a treat to interview.  I always admire her musical style, as well as her clothing style.  She is a real good representative for bluegrass music and it shows with her band's numerous awards and honors.  Check out that interview by clicking here.
 
Justin Wells of Fifth on the Floor
I became friends with Justin a few years ago thanks to WFKY - Froggy 104.9.  I heard one of their songs while hanging out in the studio.  Fifth on the Floor is one of my favorite Kentucky based bands to see live in concert, as well as hear a cd played.  We discussed the changes in the band, recording with Shooter Jennings, the impact of genres/trends, and an upcoming tour with George Thorogood.  Check out that interview by clicking here.