Thursday, December 5, 2013

Tune Up Thursday: Blackberry Smoke - Come Go With Us

I've been a fan of Blackberry Smoke for several years now.  I've been fortunate to have interviewed the guys as well.  They left a huge impression on me several years ago when they played at Renfro Valley Entertainment Center here in Kentucky a few years ago.  I had seen them performed several times before that show.  However, it was the first time my oldest nephew got to see them and meet them.  They were extremely gracious and kind to him.  It made a huge impression on him, as well as me.
 
With the holly jolly Christmas celebrations, I decided to tone it down for ya'll this week with Blackberry Smoke's "Come Go With Us."  It was released last year but still a great stripped down tune by the guys.  I had to crack up at the description over the "very festive facial hair."